- HOME AFFORDABLE REFINANCE PROGRAM(HARP)
These programs are focused on assisting those homeowners who have made their mortgage payments on time, but have been unable to get traditional refinancing because their value of their home has declined. HARP is designed to help you get a new, more affordable and more stable mortage. Previoiusly, homeowners who were more than 125% upside down were not able to refinance, but with the introduction of HARP 2.O in March of 2012, there are no longer any Loan to Value restrictions for refinancing under HARP.
- Your mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae. Please chick here to verify your status.
- The mortgage must have been sold to Fannie or Freddie on or before May 31, 2009
- The mortgage cannot have been refinanced udner HARP previously unless it is Fannnie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May, 2009
- The current loan to value(LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%.
- Must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with a good payment history in the past 12 months.
Please call me or click here if you have any questions about your eligibility for this program. Even if you have a 2nd mortgage, you can still get a refinance under this program. Call me and I will help you.